Empower and Enrich is about helping women master their money mindset, grow their wealth and do more of what they love.
Spend less. Save more. Worry less. Enjoy more. Now and for the future.
There’s no apology for the focus on helping women.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m NOT anti-men. It’s nothing personal, guys.
This is about levelling the playing field when it comes to money, finance and wealth.
There’s a gender gap. And it’s not narrowing any time soon.
The facts and statistics do not lie…
Take the UK, for example:
– Nearly 8 out of 10 companies and public sector bodies pay men MORE than women.
– On median hourly pay, women earn about 10 per cent LESS than their male colleagues.
– Many more women than men are in part-time employment. And part-time workers tend to earn a LOWER hourly rate than those who work full-time.
– The gender gap is BIGGEST for women in full-time work aged 40+
Across the globe the picture is little better. Pretty much everywhere, women are earning LESS than men.
And that’s NOT good news for you guys, either.
Because guess what?…
The financial inequality between men and women hits EVERYONE on the planet…
It’s estimated that if the world’s gender wage gap was closed completely, the global economy would benefit to the tune of £121 TRILLION.
(Yes, you read that correctly. That’s 121 million million pounds).
The gender money gap impacts on everything: families, relationships, careers, health, ambitions and dreams.
Just because men earn more does not make them immune from the consequences.
And if you’re anything like me, you don’t need to read a pile of international reports to tell you there’s inequality in the air.
I’ve experienced it in my upbringing, in my career and through the women I have helped to overcome the odds.
What’s more, the gap goes beyond wages.
Women are not only paid less than men, we also pay more for many goods and services.
Women are typically charged higher interest rates and we live longer than men. This means we are at greater risk of experiencing debt.
Women tend to invest less for their future. We are less prepared for retirement than men. The stats paint a bleak picture:
- 80% of women die single
- Women are 80% more likely than men to be impoverished during retirement
- Women do not invest as much or as early as men
- 71% of women’s assets are cash (seems low-risk but hits growth potential)
Oh, and just in case you were wondering…
This has got nothing to do with intelligence
There are countless bright, well-educated women who are not where they would like to be on the money front.
Up to now, they simply haven’t been properly equipped with the tools or knowledge to fully understand or take control of their financial futures.
So, when the conversation about money and wealth does come up, some women can sound like a defeated broken record. You know the kind of thing…
“I know I should be better with my financial planning but…”
“I don’t want to think about it right now…”
“I’m hopeless with money…”
“I’ve never really been interested in that sort of thing…”
“My husband handles all of our finances…”
The good news is it doesn’t have to be this way.
Women deserve the opportunity to control their financial destinies as much as the men around them.
Women do not have to wait while world nations chit-chat a little more about the gender gaps in wages and equality.
Women can act NOW.
Follow a simple 3-step holistic approach. Reap the rewards and lead the life they truly want to lead:
- PLANT– How to master a powerful money mindset.
- GROW– How to get “in the know”, plan and grow your wealth.
- REAP– How to make an impact and build your legacy.
Empower and Enrich was set up to help women make it happen.
- A way to get sorted with money. End the anxiety, confusion or overwhelm.
- A way to make money work for you.
- Help you clear debts.
- Have a place of your own.
- Take that holiday you promised yourself.
- Start or grow a business.
- Plan for retirement.
You choose. It’s your life.
A way to be in total control of your finances. Enjoy wealth and financial freedom to do more of what you love – without feeling guilty.
Whatever your situation let me tell you this.
You can achieve your goals when you put your (money) mind to it.
Ready to join the growing community of women already on the path to wealth and financial freedom?